Page 1 of 1
Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:33 pm
What the heck do they do!? Okay, so, whose in favor of making the Rad Rewards Public Information?
Obviously we aren't going to divulge the nitty gritty until you earn the rads
2) Besides donations of actual things needed, should folks be allowed to purchase Rads with money?
2a) What about spending NPC Karma to buy rads?
Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:36 pm
This topic closes at 2300 on Friday February 12th or 72hours after the last comment is made. Whichever happens first.
Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:37 pm
1) http://wastelandslarp.freeforums.org/pu ... -t128.html
2) Depends on what the cost is and if we add other things to rad rewards. Karma to rads is A ok to me.
Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:20 pm
1) I like the mystery but it's also nice to know what to save for. Maybe we publish the full list, but be more sparse in describing the reward. For instance (making this up), "At 666 rads you get access to ' The Number of the Beast. It allows you to pay rads for a one-time character improvement."
2) I'm a lot less adverse to this than karma-for-cash. Rads aren't so much about character level than character options (for the most part).
2a) Sure. This didn't seem to be game breaking, and the rest of the players receive a direct benefit as well (more people willing to NPC).
Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:42 pm
1. I think a vague outline of the rewards should be public. i.e. "at X Rads you unlock Tier 2 Races" But you don't find out what those races are until you reach that point.
1a. Or perhaps we should split this along another line. Rad rewards that can be applied to your current character should be public. Things intended for a future character (Races/Classes) should remain secret until you reach them.
I'm honesty fine with any solution in this regard but I do thing some element of mystery adds to the game.
2. I feel the same way about Cash for Rads as I do about Cash for Karma. Buying items to donate is different because it is limited to what the game actually needs rather than simply "Throw Money, Get Power" (thematically appropriate though that may be in a game largely centered around corporations).
2a. Karma for Rads and Rads for Karma are both okay with me, as long as it is balanced correctly.
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:57 pm
A summary Rad Rewards list will soon be public.
Rads will continue to only be earned through participating and specific requests. ***
Beginning on March 1st 2016:
Rads can be bought with NPC KARMA on a 1 to 1 ratio.
NPC Karma is defined as Karma earned by NPCing. It is tracked separately.