OUTCOMES:

Not open... yet
Post Reply
Plot
Posts: 737
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:40 am

OUTCOMES:

Post by Plot » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:43 pm

.

Supplier Skill: Already exists in the form of other skills.

Silent Combat: Uhhhh not yet

Weapon Standards: Oh Glob Yes

Social Skills: Not enough feedback, however, an improvement to RP.

Recipe sharing: Option 3 and 4 discussion open until Feb 14th at 23:59:59 viewtopic.php?f=15&t=50

Forum RP Rewards:
Players with the ability to do so may do so for the awesome reward of taking the edge off. Plot reserves the right to dole out rewards -which when doing so- will apply across the board whether or not the RP was interacted with. Though, forum RP may continue to net cool rp-rewards.

Point Blank Shot:
No change

MOOP:
We're doing great already. A blurb will be added to rulebook as well as our current practice. I'm interested in the discussion we had.

Cross-Race skill buying: No changes

In game effort: Out with the bathwater.

Food/Meal plan: Poll goes out pre event, you choose how you participate. Provide a meal, pay $ or fend for yourself. Removed Lunch break. Each person brings 2 gallons of water.

Skill Caps: Playtesting a 3 Tier skill cap system. Read Here viewtopic.php?f=15&t=48

Cover: New things See Here viewtopic.php?f=15&t=47

User avatar
Jay Belarpin
Posts: 512
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:45 pm

Re: OUTCOMES:

Post by Jay Belarpin » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:26 am

With the change to skill caps, are we undoing the scaling karma?


.
As all of this happened, Bill poured a drink.

User avatar
Drakkon
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:50 am

Re: OUTCOMES:

Post by Drakkon » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:12 am

^^^
Heh, Amature.

Plot
Posts: 737
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:40 am

Re: OUTCOMES:

Post by Plot » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:21 am

Jay Belarpin wrote:With the change to skill caps, are we undoing the scaling karma?


.
As it stands, with few exceptions in the history of Wastelands no one has reached the current T1 niche skill caps nor the 10 buys for previously Unlimited skills. Additionally, the playtest is of the tiered skill cap system. Changing more than one variable at a time in a system makes measuring the impact of a single change impossible.

User avatar
jazzman831
Posts: 557
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:56 pm

Re: OUTCOMES:

Post by jazzman831 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:11 pm

I have a question about "When using cover, BB hits to any part of your person count as damaging shots."

Clearly, this rule makes sense if you decide to make your face the only part of you visible while otherwise making legal shots, but it makes less sense when you are standing (intentionally or no) behind a shin-high obstacle. Is there a dividing line?
-Jebediah the Proud

Plot
Posts: 737
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:40 am

Re: OUTCOMES:

Post by Plot » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:55 pm

jazzman831 wrote:I have a question about "When using cover, BB hits to any part of your person count as damaging shots."

Clearly, this rule makes sense if you decide to make your face the only part of you visible while otherwise making legal shots, but it makes less sense when you are standing (intentionally or no) behind a shin-high obstacle. Is there a dividing line?
That is an excellent point. For the sake of reducing confusion and on the fly judgements, lets amend the ruling to:
BB hits to any part of your person count as damaging shots. Players are not to intentionally aim airsoft at feet hands groin or head of other players unless no other striking area is presented to them.

User avatar
Swordguy
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:16 am

Re: OUTCOMES:

Post by Swordguy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:53 am

Re: Point-blank Shot. Was the Block skill amended so that you can call a "Block" against a PBS?

If it was, then I would like to strongly advise that the issue of re-costing PBS to account for its significantly-lessened utility be re-opened as quickly as the writers will allow.
Mission, Method, Morals...all negotiable.

Plot
Posts: 737
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:40 am

Re: OUTCOMES:

Post by Plot » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:36 pm

Swordguy wrote:Re: Point-blank Shot. Was the Block skill amended so that you can call a "Block" against a PBS?

If it was, then I would like to strongly advise that the issue of re-costing PBS to account for its significantly-lessened utility be re-opened as quickly as the writers will allow.
It was not. No change means that was not adopted.

Post Reply